Thursday, September 9, 2010

Classic Apple Pie


I'll be honest. I kind of despise both spring and summer. Spring because of my bad allergies, and summer because it's so HOT. And when it's 100 degrees outside, I have a hard time justifying baking anything. But since yesterday we only had a high of 82 degrees, I was allowed to use up all the apples in the house in this tasty apple pie recipe.

Classic Apple Pie

From Baked: New Frontiers In Baking by Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito

Unfortunately, I can't find the recipe anywhere online and I returned this book to the library before copying it down. But most apple pie recipes are winners, so bake your favorite! 

1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact same way about spring! My allergies are horrible. Luckily my summers aren't too bad here in seattle. Nice looking apple pie!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? :D ajscookingsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete